6 month memories:
Henry is really just the sweetest thing. He loves to be talked to and never wants to be left alone in a room. He knows there is always something going on and he wants to be a part of it.
His first tooth broke through just this week!
He can sit up- my first baby to do this by 6 months. I never leave him without pillows around because he tips backwards still- but I'm impressed anyway.
In perfect Greenstreet baby fashion he doesn't sleep all night. Not even close. Most nights he gets up twice. Sometimes he gets up 5 times. The latter is not my favorite.
He rolls/scoots all over the place. We are in big trouble when this kid can crawl- which I predict will be in about a month.
He is a little better with the naps. Usually he will get one good nap- over an hour- once a day and the rest are 10 minute cat naps. Keeps me on my toes.
He has never enjoyed his swing. Not once. When it swings he cries. The swing is for sale on Craigslist with the infant play mat. Tiny baby stage is coming to an end.
He has decided he's quite fond of Daddy. Until now he's pretty much tolerated him but in the last couple weeks he has decided they can be friends and it is SO CUTE to see him get so excited to see Mike.
I can't update his stats because his check up is next week- but I do know he's perfect.
He loves food! He's been eating fruits a d veggies for almost a month and doing it daily for the last week. He loves everything I've given him except peaches.
He finally loves bath time. He was my first newborn to cry in the bath....and he cried every bath for the first 4 months or so. I'm so glad he's decided baths are fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment