Thursday, September 25, 2014

3 months!

Henry is growing like a weed!
On the 25th he was officially 3 months old.
We all just adore him.
I feel like I'm starting to feel this 4 kid thing is normal. Not easy- but normal. Although the first time I accomplished a big shopping trip to the commissary with 4 kids by myself I was expecting some sort of trophy as we left. Nobody even offered me a high five. Such is life.
Back to Henry!
At three months:
-Goes to bed between 4:40 and 6 p.m. Every night and sleeps for 6-7 (once or twice it has been 8) hours. He then gets up every 2 hours Til morning. It's a manageable schedule. 
- Took a bottle a couple weeks ago when I went to the temple and left him (45 minutes away) with Mike and has taken a couple since. 
-Still has a nights when he will be up every 90 minutes. Yikes!
-Isn't a great nap taker. Most days you can count on 15 minutes at a time.
-Finally decided he likes to be carried in my carrier (thank goodness!) he will even fall asleep in it.
-Doesn't really enjoy the car. The drive home and to Philadelphia a couple of weeks ago was not awesome. 
- We put some toys on his car seat handle and a mirror- he LOVES THEM!
- Loves to be talked to and played with. He smiles at most people now. He 'talks and coos all the time. He is happiest first thing in the morning.
- Doesn't like loud noises or yelling and is easily spooked.
-Cute as a button! He will be weighed next week at the doctor but if I had to guess I would say around 12 lbs.




1 comment: