Tomorrow Henry is 6 weeks old......or young. He is absolutely the center of the universe in this house. The kids always always always want to know where he is and hold him, read to him, sing to hin or otherwise just be in his face. In the last 6 weeks Henry has been busy gaining weight (a.k.a. eating at all hours and not sleeping). He's just starting to give us little smiles and I'll be honest it helps with all the not sleeping. For the first 4 weeks of his life he absolutely refused to sleep laying down which mean I slept sitting up in a chair. It was as lovely as it sounds. And while I still do spend most of my night in a chair at least I get 1-2 hour stretches in my bed now. I never realized how much I loved my bed until now. So far....Henry's our worst sleeper which is saying a LOT because our kids aren't sleepers!
As of last week Henry weighed 8 lbs 8 oz which is up from his bottom weight of 6 lbs 3 oz. This feels like a major accomplishment! He's outgrowing his newborn clothes and starting to fit nicely into 0-3 month size clothes.
 |
| Henry sitting in his chair is a rare occurrence. He generally likes to be held- end of story. He has just started sitting in his swing or chair- and every 5 minutes counts! |
 |
| The classic after meal drunken sleep. I love this look. |
 |
| Such sweet soft eyes. |
 |
| Perfect- my mountain of laundry and the reason I may never have my laundry done again. |
 |
| Mr. Muscles.....losing that super wrinkly newborn look. |
 |
| Hanging out with big brother and sis. Scotty was already asleep. |
 |
| Henry's thought: "Um, excuse me, can anyone tell me why I wasn't invited to play Star Wars Guess Who like everyone else?" |
 |
| Love his face! Love this baby. |
2 comments:
I'm so sorry about the lack of good sleep. That's the hardest part for me! he sure is cute!
that was me. -alyn
Post a Comment