Sunday, July 1, 2012

The rest of June....in one giant post!We to



I'm a little overwhelmed thinking about doing separate posts for everything in June....so I decided not to!  I uploaded the camera (actually Mike did otherwise it might still be undone) and here are the pictures we've got from June.

I finally jumped on the green smooothie  band wagon and I'm SO glad!  YU M!  My boys are drinking kale!  They both love it.  

Emma is eating her Greek yogurt.  When I try to get her to drink a smoothie she says to me "I'm not into drinking green stuff."  Okaaaayyyyy

Scott ate about 50 nectarines.  This kid has a thing for big pieces of fruit.  We just go with it.  His green smoothie is in front of him.  He loves it!

We went to the waterpark and it was awesome!  


Sherrie decided to take Scott down the slide.  As you can see he was very impressed.  




Scott and Mackay playing peek-a-boo.  

Buddies!  




Our Maddie came to stay with us for a week!  We had a lovely time  and we were having WAY to omuch fun to take pictures!  She made me watch all of our favorite movies and make her marshmallow popcorn,  Her mom forgave me when I got her to the train station 15 minutes late and she missed her train.  (Thanks, Pam!)  We love love love when Maddie comes to visit.  

I squeezed this baby....a lot.  I love him!


Kids went down the slides about 200 times.



I turned 32.  Mike always looks this excited when I'm older than him.  

Our friends had us over for dinner and made me my favorite!  Strawberry shortcake.  SUCH sweet friends!  And, yes my son is in a princess dress and tiara.  He was playing with his sister and their friends- both girls.  We just go with it. 

I made the kids some Mario puppets ('cause I'm awesome) and they spent about 3 hours making up puppet shows.  They love them!  Google images, lamination and Popsicle sticks!  Doesn't get much easier than that to be awesome!



This may just look like a bowl of green beans but the top handful of them came out of our garden!  We successfully have grown food!  We're so proud of ourselves.!  We've never eaten one thing we've grown before (and we've tried!) So this is great!  Hopefully we get a cucumber or two or a squash too.

We went to the waterpark (again!) and this time the kids tried an even  bigger slide!  It took Emma a while to decide she would do it.  Sherrie took her to the top so she could see people going down and bobbing back up out of the water and Sherrie said "see? They just come right back up!"  Emma (obviously not ready to go down the slide) said "no they don't they go down there and die.  I'm not gonna go down this slide to die!"  

After you go down the slide you have to swim to the side- which he did all by himself!  


Doesn't he look pleased!  Great job, little buddy!

Emma practicing her swimming in the baby pool.  


She was working all day to pull her tooth out.  It was hanging on by a hair and actually kind of gross looking.  It fell out later that night!

Eventually she took the plunge!

Swam to the side!

Hooray!

We went to Raleigh to go to the temple with our friends yesterday. They watched our kids and then we watched theirs.  Scott did NOT cry the whole time (MIRACLE people!) and he even took a lap on Jan's lap!  Amazing!  


Here's our toothless wondre!  LOVE IT!



We took the kids to a bounce house while Jon and Jan were at the temple and they had so much fun. They had free air hockey and the kids had as much fun with the air hockey as they did bouncing.  


Emma playing Daddy!


YES!  Score!

Scotty made some mischief.  This kid!  He can now climb on tables, get food out of the pantry, and  goes up and down the stairs by himself.  The gate hasn't been up in 3 weeks!  Too fasT!

Loving the air hockey!

That's a kid having a good day!

hiding in a corner= mischief!

Hey!  Can I play too?

Great day at the temple.  On the way home Andrew said "this is a long trip but it's worth it."  I agree, buddy!

One lucky Mama!

In her Friend Magazine Emma read a quote from President Monson that said "as we touch the temple the temple with touch us." so the kids wanted a picture of them touching the temple.  Even though it was 105 degrees outside- they got one!

The following is what we get for letting Andrew have access to the camera on the way home...... hilarious!













































2 comments:

{kim} said...

Happy birthday month! Looks like tons of fun. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. We need to see them asap.

Kori said...

Lots of crazy pictures at the end. Glad your having a fun summer.