Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Second Half of July

Wow.....I really intend to update more - truly I do.   Days go by, weeks go by and no update.  Sorry.

We're loving the summer here. 

Kids have been taking swimming lessons here on base and they've done SO well.  They're in their third week and I think they'll both be swimmers by the end of this session!

My Mom and Hillary have been here visiting and it's been fantastic!  Shopping, swimming, sun, games and movies.  We love visitors and we're all having a great time. 

Too Hottie thinks his toys are the greatest things ever. 


We got him an exersaucer and he thinks it's pretty awesome to stand and see his toys. 


A little blury but he is excited to stand and play!


Swimmer #1



Swimmer #2



We got to celebrate my Mom's birthday with her while she was here.  What a treat!  We had chinese food and a cake.  Andrew thought she was turning 150.  I guess he doesn't really get age yet.




Sweet Grandma let the kids blow out candles with her!




More swimming

This is Too Hottie's beach set up.  Doesn't he look impressed?




Sweet beachy feet



I love this picture!  My Mom has been swimming up a storm and the kids have thought that's pretty fun!  Andrew is just floating away here- the water is SO warm these days!  Perfect!

Even Scott thought the water was okay


Love it!


2 comments:

Rae said...

Brooke, I really love the last picture of the kiddies in the sand. Scott looks like he's saying "are you sure that's safe?"
I'm so glad your Mom and sister were able to visit especially when she could be there for her birthday. Kids love parties, candles to blow out and cake and ice cream. Nothing better!!

Tonia said...

I hear you about the time thing. It's amazing how all my free time disappeared as soon as my #3 came along.

It looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Scott is getting so big. I love the pic of his beachy toes.

I'm glad to hear your other 2 are doing so well in swim lessons. I'm sure it's such a relief to know they both have that life skill!