Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Privacy Please

We're going private here.....if you want to read let me know and I will send you an invite. 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please keep me "invited". xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

by the way....missy0799 = Christine childers

Jennifer W said...

Please keep me invited too! I love being able to keep up with one of my favorite families (even when you are so far away!)

This Bliss said...

I don't know how the whole invite thing works, but if I need one, you know what to do.

Kori said...

invite me please korigammon@gmail.com

jjediehl said...

I would like an invite too please. jjediehl@hotmail.com

BritCosplay said...

me me me please! brittanylhamman@gmail.com

Megan said...

happybakerwife27@gmail.com

Marti said...

If I can be invited my email is martidiehl@gmail.com

Thanks!

Michelle said...

please keep me around. sissimmons@gmail.com

Samantha Fife said...

I would love an invite :) jordanandsamantha at gmail.com
I love reading your posts!

Samantha Fife said...

I would love an invite :) jordanandsamantha at gmail.com
I love reading your posts!

Amanda L said...

Please keep me around! :)
Here is my email...
amanleon3@hotmail.com