Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mr. Awesome

Andrew has been riding his balance bike since about February.  His love for it started out slow and I was worried it was going to be a waste of money.  But he soon decided he loved it and was zipping all over the place.   He has balance and he knows how to pedal so Mike decided to give him a try on his bike WITHOUT training wheels.  About 10 minutes later- he got it!  He is awesome!  And, his new found skill has inspired his sister to work on her balance as well. 





5 comments:

This Bliss said...

Andrew is the fastest learner I have ever known. How awesome.

Sherrie said...

Go Andrew!!! Yay! Can't wait to come back and see him ride.

{kim} said...

Yay for no training wheels! It's so fun, huh? He is such a determined little guy, love him!

Tonia said...

That is cool! I don't think our girls will ever ride on 2 wheels :)

Mike and Adrianne said...

Hey, I don't think I sent you my email. I'd love to be invited to your blog when you go private.

adrianne.richards@gmail.com