Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last Day of "School"



We had our last day of classes for our home school co op. We have LOVED Grace Academy and feel SO blessed to have found this AWESOME group of homeschoolers! The kids cannot WAIT to go back for more classes in September. The kids have had such a good time getting to know other kids who do home school and learning a ton in their classes. Today Emma me "Mom, what are some other archipelagos besides Japan?" Enrollement in Grace Academy is just increasing every week and I've been asked to teach a class for elementary school kids next semester "World Explorers." It should be really fun! We have our end of the year party tomorrow and will see our friends at pool and beach parties all summer.

It's good to be a homeschooler

3 comments:

{larissa} said...

I don't even know what that word means. Or how to pronounce it.

{kim} said...

Crap, I hate it when people use my laptop and sign me out. That was really from me.

Tonia said...

I'm glad you were able to find a great co-op to belong to. Your kids are so smart!