Thursday, May 26, 2011

Too Hottie

-Filling out his 0-3 month clothes nicely
-Is going through a growth spurt....he must be. He has eaten about 40 times today.
-Has had 2 nights where he slept for 5 hours. Of course these stretches are from about 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. and I go to bed at 11 so I don't actually get 5 hours of straight sleep but it's nice to know that it's possible.
-Started smiling at us on Sunday! Hooray! He will absolutely NOT smile if you're holding a camera but his eyes are sweet half moons sometimes he gives a one lip up Elvis smile. SO CUTE!
-Doesn't really enjoy anything....except being held. He is starting to tolerate the Baby Bjorn (I ordered a sling because I think he might like that more) but his swing and bouncy seat (unless I'm sitting right next to him talking to him) he totally rejects. If he is awake he wants to be held. Simple as that. Not worn. Held. In your arms. So you can do nothing else.
-To make up for it he is getting pretty good at putting himself to sleep. He will fuss for just a couple of minutes (2-3) most times and then go to sleep.
-He does enjoy the stroller and is getting quite enjoyable on my morning walks. This morning we were out for about an hour and he didn't make a peep the entire time.
-He also LOVES a bath. Loves every watery second of it. It's his happy baby place.







LOVE this baby!

2 comments:

Tonia said...

I hope you start getting some good sleep soon! You look fantastic though and Scott is such a cute little guy. He's growing fast!!!

Adria said...

I love that last photo. What a cutie!