So....I'm out of "free storage" space here on Blogger. Mike gave me the sweetest Christmas gift- which was having my past blog years printed into books! I've already got 2007 and it's SO fun to have! I've gone back and erased all the posts from 2007....but I need to do more. We're working on getting 2008 printed but it's more work than it sounds like so I have to pause this picture loading project for a few days 'til I can get this book printed so I can erase 2008 as well and keep uploading.
If you're on Facebook I'm uploading all my pictures there right now- but if not you'll have to wait til my book is in print before I upload anymore...
3 comments:
What is this? I've been on here since 2005 and I've uploaded TONS of pix. I have never run out of free space. What's the deal with that? Did they send you some kind of notice or what? I would hate to think that I'd have to delete previous years to add new stuff....BUT, FYI, I have printed up through 2009 of my blog and the cheapest, easiest way to do it is through blurb.com. they wills slurp you're whole blog. You can rearrange to make it smaller here and there so there is no wasted space, but a book around 100 pages, will only cost you like 30 bucks and thats a gooooooood deal!
Are you using blurb for the blog books? I'm working on getting mine formatted how I want them...
I forgot to check the follow up comments box... I've got 2008 nearly ready and started 2009. I'm slow at it though....
Post a Comment