I've given in after more than a week of on and off fever, coughing, hoarse voice, phlegmy cough, more fever, more coughing and he's got a Doctor appoinment tomorrow at 11:45. My guess is bronchitis. I thought it was the croup but the seal like cough is gone and now this awful phlegm that he chokes on is around.
Cool mist humidifiers help.
Vicks vapor rub on the bottom of feet with socks on helps.
We've watched a LOT of T.V.
We've laid in front of the fire a LOT.
I'm really hoping this is not a prelude to a long sick winter.
Emma's been on a picture taking rampage. I can't leave my camera within her reach or I'll find masterpeices like this:
When Mikes's parents left us they left us a bit of furniture. Turns out instead of sitting in this peice I've decided to cover it in laundry- which I may never fold or put away again. If you come to my house this is probably what this chair will look like.
A girl with bed head playing a doll dress up game at Fisherprice.com. She's a big fan and doesn't even care to get dressed or do her hair before playing a round or two.
A boy using real cheerios in his play kitchen to make hot chocolate. Sometimes I don't ask. I just get the vacuum out and wait for the end of the fun. He happened to entertain himself with this cup of spilled cherrios and a couple of play cups and spoons for quite some time.
2 comments:
Poor Andrew, I hope he gets feeling better soon!
I will admit to you that I have a chair that frequently looks a lot like your chair. Laundry is my nemesis!
Sick kids is soooo hard! I'll send the healthy fairy and the folding laundry to your house okay!
Post a Comment