Saturday, November 6, 2010

A couple of sweet things

Do it yourself passport photos- saved me almost $30!


(Did you really think I was going to show you mine??)

Kids outside on a crisp fall day.




Kids WORKING TOGETHER on a long alphabet puzzle. This surely called for picture proof. They did the whole thing together and didn't fight til the end when they both wanted to be the only one singing the alphabet song. We take whatever peaceful moments we can get.



A girl who likes to take pictures with her Mama


A boy and his firetruck he has been earning for weeks

2 comments:

Kori said...

Funny you mention the Alphabet song because Spencer sings it while sitting on the pot doing his duty, if you know what I mean.

BritCosplay said...

I love that you did your photos yourself! How do your kids earn toys?I have been thinking a lot about this recently and am curiouse how you do it.