Monday, May 10, 2010

A couple good ones

Mike asked me to send him some photos he could hang up in his room on the ship. I had some pics taken of the kids to get him some really good current pictures. They turned out GREAT!

My scanner is geeking out on me after only a couple of scans- but this is what we've got so far.

I just love them! The kids were great and I can't wait to have one with all four of us in it. Ah- forget the pictures, I just can't wait til we're all on the same side of the Atlantic.


5 comments:

Sherrie said...

Again, so cute!

Kori said...

Those are priceless. Thanks for reminding me that I need to make an appointment for my boys birthday pics coming up.

lynnissa said...

Adorable! Love the bright colors.

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures!

jjediehl said...

The pictures are really great. Thanks for sharing. Love, Aunt Jere