Sunday, May 9, 2010

Annual Mother's Day picture

As I'm writing this I'm watching the Duggars take their baby home on 19 Kids and Counting. Their little baby was born at 24 weeks and after 4 months they've taken their baby home. My eyes have been flooded with tears as I'm watching them take their little miracle home. I can't help but be reminded watching my kids grow to a point when I could bring them home from the hospital. While that struggle seems like it is now a million miles away from me I know if I had to do it all over tomorrow I would. No matter the cruddy, wild, loud days I'm SO thankful to have my kiddies. I love love love my job. I'm grateful to my sweet husband who works hard so I can be with these kiddies all the time. I cannot imagine a job that would have me working harder, crying more often, laughing as much, or being stretched and grown the way I am than being a Mom. I'm so thankful I've been given these two little Sweeties.

1 comment:

{kim} said...

I love the annual mother's day picture. You look great, and your kids look cute!