
I've seen the Leapster for quite some time and thought it my arsenal for times when I am travelling alone with my kids. Which, sadly is quite often. It's kind of expensive to buy if you don't know your kids are going to LOVE it and the games are a crazy $20+ a pop too, then there's a charger, blah blah blah. So I haven't bought one.
Well, we have very generous friends who let us borrow their box-o-Leapster to try it out and oh boy are my kiddos in love. In fact, I thought Emma's swimming lesson would be awful for Andrew when he realized he wasn't going swimming too. He asked if he could swim, I said now and he said "can I play the Leapster?" and that was it.
Blessed Leapster.
Of course the problem is at less than 16 months apart the kids BOTH love it. So when we give this baby back and do decide to get one the decision will have to be one and lots of fighting or two and lots of money.....
1 comment:
I hate decisions like that one. I think the lots of money would be worth the peace from no fighting!!
Post a Comment