Thursday, February 11, 2010

We went to a fabulous jumping place called Kangaroo Jac's today. Our cousins from Maryland are down visiting us and avoiding the blizzards and we've been having a great time. All the kids needed to get worn out today and a warehouse full of bouncy places, walls to climb and slides to zip down was just what the doctor ordered. Andrew wasn't feeling all the way better today so he wasn't quite as bouncy as he would have been on a normal day. But, we have a coupon for a free admission so maybe we'll go back on his birthday.


I was pretty impressed Emma could climb up this thing and zoomed down the slide. I'm pretty sad the video is sideways! Curses- I forgot to flip the camera! And, you'll have to forgive the back ground screaming if you can hear Andrew- he was D-O-N-E by this point and wanted to eat lunch and go home (where he slept for almost 4 hours!)






Everyone had a really good time....even me!

2 comments:

Kori said...

I've wanted to try one of those places. I don't think Spencer would be very brave though, maybe when he's a little older.

Tonia said...

Wow, a 4 hour nap - I think you need some sort of annual pass to that place! I'm glad you all had fun.