Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Don't you think?

THIS is the COOLEST mobile EVER to hang in a little boys room?




We got it in the mail with FAB hand me down package from cousins in South Carolina. I love hand me downs!


Now, don't you think THIS quilt would look awesome on his bed under that mobile?


I love Pottery Barn kids. They just get me.

Also, don't you think when little kids have the stomach flu it's just the WORST? My poor little guy has been puking since about 4:45 this morning...it's really really sad. He's asleep right now and we're hoping it's a fast moving and not very contagious bug.

I blame the nursery.

3 comments:

TnT Bingham said...

Such a fun blog Brooke! I hope Andrew is all better ASAP! =)

{kim} said...

So did you get that quilt?? It is sooo cute.

Tonia said...

I love the quilt and mobile - I think you NEED to buy the quilt :)

I'm sure you're right about Andrew picking up his bug from the nursery, I have debated every week since Elena was born as to whether or not I should send Olivia. Luckily we've been pretty lucky so far and we haven't had any serious illnesses...