Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Funny

So, it turns out the car trouble was all the mechanics fault. The "tech" that fixed our starter less than 2 weeks ago did something wrong. The bad part is it's Wednesday morning and I still don't have my car back! I'm happy the repair won't cost us any money but I'm a little irritated it's taking them 3 days to fix their mistake.

That's not the funny part. I signed Emma up for a ballet class to start this Saturday. She is SOOOOOOOOOO excited! She is taking it through the city parks and rec. department and had to get a "rec center" card for her class. The lady was trying to tell her to smile at the camera. But, the camera looked like a web cam and nothing like a camera to her. She was very confused. And, I'm afraid it shows in the picture.


She loves having her own ID card- I have to keep it away from her otherwise it is sure to get lost before Saturday morning!


Last Saturday I HAD to go play paintball in the freezing cold with the YW. Actually, I didn't even play. But, I was the only member of the Presidency available and the YW really wanted to go so I didn't want to let them down. Well, our good sweet friends Jon and Jan drove 80 minutes to stay with our kids all day- they are seriously good people. They know how I won't leave my kids with just anyone who offers and they got their 2 kids in the car before 7 a.m. and drove up here! Well, they have a 5 month old baby and so I got our baby gear out. Pack n play, Bumbo, and little swing. It's still out because it's been getting a LOT of attention from the kids and their dolls and stuffed animals. Well, I was cleaning up and the kids were watching Special Agent Oso and when I came in the room I found this:




We learned about snow this week. We are very happy to learn about it and not live in it! I got some "fake snow" to play with after our school time and it was SUCH a hit! It was only about $3 and they played outside with it for HOURS.



Just in case you want to check out the snow- Here's the link. Ours was cheaper than this but this is the same stuff.

2 comments:

BritCosplay said...

I love the photo on the card! It is the best photo ever!

Tonia said...

The photo on the card is awesome!

I'm glad it was at least free to get the car fixed and that it isn't a whole new problem. Even though it's no fun to be carless, it is even worse to have to pay a ton of money once the repair is done!

And for the record, even though Hawaii is beautiful and warm I am envious of those Coasties who are currently living in N. Carolina...