

Today we had an especially nice field trip. We went to the Virgina Aquarium. We hadn't been there for about 15 months and it has improved since then. It was being renovated last time we were there and it was actually kind of lame. This time it was MUCH better. The kids really enjoyed themselves. We went with a homeschool group so our price was less than 1/2 of what it would have been going on our own.
I was VERY unsuccessful getting a "good" picture of the kids looking at me. They would barely ever take their eyes off the tanks, so I just gave it up.
The kids have also seen Mike and I take pictures of ourselves often enough that they ask to "take one of us together." They ask and then they don't even bother to look at the camera. They couldn't take their eyes off the sharks!








Oh, and I give up trying to make this child use the toilet. He can go to college in diapers. I don't care anymore. At least, I don't for a couple of months.
5 comments:
I have given up on Jackson using the toilet too. They will have to room together in school because no one else will want to be by them! Ahhhhh our stinky boys what are we going to do with them?
good surrender! Fun field trip!
lol! It looks like they had sooo much fun at the aquarium. That is a great thing to keep their minds busy. I love the photo of you three and you are the only one looking at the camera.
I'm waiting until Spencer is 3 to even try. I've heard that boys are slow and I don't want to fight it for months. Glad you guys are keeping busy.
I'm glad you got your car back and have been able to stay busy. I hope that Andrew will just finish off this potty training business on his own for you one day, wouldn't that be nice? Good luck!
Post a Comment