Monday, September 28, 2009

Evolution of the hair

Hair that probably should have fallen off in the womb...

1 year old...couple of little curly wisps, but not a ton of hair to speak of


16 months old- a head of bouncy curls (just like her Great Grandma sitting next to her)

2 years old sweet curly bob- gets touched everywhere she goes.

3 years old- past the shoulders, still bouncy curly and we can't believe how long it's getting!




2 months shy of 4 years old- when wet reaches the bottom of her back and probably weighs a good 5 lbs on its own- it's thick and curly! Beautiful but really getting so long!


Coming soon: Emma's first haircut!

6 comments:

Alison said...

NO! Don't cut it! And...this post made me happy and very very sad. I loved the first few pictures (the ones when we got to see her) and the last two were sad...I'm sad we've missed out on how much she has grown up!

Stephanie said...

Emma really does have the most beautiful hair I have EVER seen. She got great genes!

{kim} said...

Lucky girl...

Tonia said...

I was just noticing in your last post how long her hair has gotten -it makes her look so grown up. It is beautiful hair! Can't wait to see the pictures of her first haircut!

Erin said...

Emma actually looked Chubby in a few of those baby picts! I love her hair. I believe it that everyone is always touching it. These pictures give me hope that someday Charlotte might have hair! I can't imagine finally getting her a haircut. Has she ever had a trim?

ALYN said...

I still regret that Lia wanted her haircut. But I didn't want to dictate that one. Because someone made me keep long hair until age 17.


cough.
cough.
I hope you don't cut it too much...