Boxes packed
Furniture all wrapped in cellophane (oh yes we did!)
Help is organized
Truck is reserved
Hopefully there aren't any steps we forgot.
We've hit up Golden Corral for dinner. We realized as we were sitting eating dinner we don't really go out only us. We go out to dinner if someone is visiting but never just go the four of us. We like Golden Corral and buffets are a good place to eat with your kids because you don't pay for them so you don't have to feel bad when they only eat mashed potatoes, watermelon and then lick the icing off a cupcake. Actually Emma discovered the inside of Mike's fried chicken (without any of the skin or "brown parts" as she called them) and quite liked it.
Still, her favorite part of dinner was licking the icing off the cupcake.

Andrew was very busy coloring in his Super Why water color book. These little notebooks are awesome inventions. They come with little paint brush pens you fill with water. They "color" the picture shows up. The page dries and the color fades. You can use it over and over again. We keep ours handy for church and now restaurants. He looked up long enough for some mashed potatoes or "mash tatoes" as he says. You can see a perfectly good cupcake sitting next to him he is not licking the icing off of because he is too busy coloring in his book.

Emma snapped a picture of us sitting outside when we got home and let the kids burn off the last of their energy. We had run out of energy hours ago.
6 comments:
That little coloring pad is awesome! I love the new inventions they are coming out with. I love golden coral too!
Tim used to work at Golden Corral -- but I don't remember it being a buffet except the salad bar. I remember it being a steak place.
Emma, you're a great photographer!!
Wow Brooke you are amazing! I know I couldn't pack up and move that quick. When it's our turn I'll call you for advice. Congrats on the new house.
Those water color things sound great! I need to find some. Good luck on the big move! We love Golden Corral too - the girls actually like quite a few of the foods they have there, it's nice!
I just took the grand tour of your new beautiful house!! When can we come visit? That plase is huge and so stinken nice. Scott sill laughs about Mike and the garage. "Honey! I'm going to the garage to do man stuff!" :) So Mike.
Post a Comment