Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FINALLY!!!!

We have officially lived 15 days without the Internet which has proven to be the most painful situation I've ever had to live through (and I've had a dangling-with-death illness and recovered from 2 c-sections!)

Our pain and trials while living in the dark ages have been slowly fading into the background as my fingers are warming to the feel of the keyboard again. Oh, how I have missed you Internet.

BUT, unfortunately there is no time to chat now. Time to tidy up the mess of the morning and I have to get ready for a Dr. appointment I have this afternoon. Mike will be home just in time for us to kiss hello/goodbye on the walkway outside. As he says "to do a hotseat."

The kids are happy in their new abode. We've been enjoying our house and the neighborhood. We took a trip to the beach here on base last night on our bikes. It rocked.





6 comments:

Alison said...

Welcome back to the internet world!! I've missed you! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!

Megan said...

Yay! I am glad you are back to the blog. I have missed your updates! I am sure you are loving the new home - can't wait to see more pictures!

Erin said...

Welcom back! We've missed you! Can't wait to hear about the new house/neighborhood!

Tonia said...

Welcome back! It's amazing how long 2 weeks can seem without the internet. And to think, people went for centuries without it - it's a good thing they didn't know what they were missing out on.

How cool is that that you were able to ride your bikes to the beach. Fun!

The Giles Files said...

Welcome back! So are you all unpacked and settled? The pics of the house sure looked beautiful - especially for base housing!

{kim} said...

I missed you. Glad you're back online! Can't wait to come see your new digs.