I'm not sick.
Kids aren't sick.
We didn't take a vacation.
I'm not pregnant (why do I get this every time I don't blog?)
I'm not dead.
We've just been busy...living away from the computer. AND, whenever the kids are awake and can they are watching episodes of Super Why! on itunes. Darn little Super Why! heads can't get enough. Even Mike and I are walking around singing the songs. It's a PBS show and if you have a kid 5 and under, watch it. They'll love it.
Well, while I wasn't blogging many things happened:
-Mike has had TONS of night flights and is living a very weird schedule at the moment.
-I have made Emma 2 skirts and a pair of pants. I think the sewing may actually be coming along. I have decided I sew better with no pattern. Mike didn't think this was odd at all since I also prefer putting furniture together without the directions. Embrace it.
-We had our favorite 13 year old, Maddie, come stay with us for a couple of days and we just love her.
-AUNT HILLARY also came to visit. We had tons of fun, laughing, ice cream, Arrested Development, cookies and sewing. It was all very Martha.
-I had a floopy week on P90X with company here and decided to repeat week 9. The first "full" workout in repeat week 9 was like suicide in a disc. Ugly.
-We checked out Virginia Beach. No offense to any Virginia Beach Lovers but we thought it was very trashy. The "boardwalk" is a sidewalk and all the shopping is OFF the "boardwalk" and there are many questionable people wearing very questionable outfits walking around. I guess we are just spoiled by Ocean City but Virgina Beach just doesn't have the same warm fuzzy family fun feeling we love. We will stick to the beach in Sandbridge (south of VA Beach) from now on.
AND, today we called the housing office to see where we were standing on the waiting list since our lease is ending in 60 days and we wanted to have a game plan.
WELL, the phone call started as a query and ended in us getting a house! This house:
We move in AUGUST 31. AS IN 12 DAYS FROM NOW.
WE HAVE NO BOXES
WE ARE NOT ORGANIZED
AND YET I AM SITTING HERE TYPING
MUST GO....
MOVING IN 12 DAYS!
11 comments:
good luck with the move. that is an amazing looking house.
Wow, what a house!!! Congrats!
Very cute house -- not like the Navy housing I remember.
I've been missing you! Yay, I can't believe you are moving in so soon! Just think of all the furniture rearranging you can do!
I want that house! Have fun moving.
It seems I'm not the only one who can't get over how cute your house is! Crazy you have to move so soon but at least it's a fun place to move to! Good luck!
Wow! What a CUTE house! Love it!
I'm so excited for you! I'm especially glad that you got your house and get to move in well before Mike's big deployment. Hooray!! I can't wait to see pics of the new place. Congrats and good luck with the move!
I had to go back and drool over the floorplan. So exciting. I wish I was moving. I feel like I'm in "the waiting place." And I'm tired of it. So many friend have come and gone already. And it's hard to make new ones.
Good luck with the packing!
woo hoo to moving! The house is so pretty! Quite exciting!
I'm so happy for your family. It looks like a great house. we'll look forward to seeing the pictures when you get all settled. Good luck with the move. You'll do great. Aunt Jere
Post a Comment