Seriously- big news. We've been waiting for this day for quite some time. We've tried many things to make this happen. For a while we thought we'd never be able to make this announcement. But, today, we are thrilled to announce that our son 11 days shy of being 2 1/2 weighs 20 lbs.

Andrew could hardly contain his own excitement....

See? I told you it was big.
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS ANDREW!!! I'm very proud of you!
Was he really that excited?! Congratulations!! Your little guy is growing up.
That is big. Way to go Andrew!! I'll never get over how tiny he is. I try to imagine him now - Olivia is barely breaking the scales at 20 pounds and she's tiny for her age and she's not even 2 yet so I just can't imagine him (and pictures never quite do justice).
yay! now he can legally ride forward-facing in the car seat!
Post a Comment