Sunday, July 26, 2009

Round and Round We Go

The other day we met our friends at the mall for a little play at the kids play area and some lunch. Then, we took a spin on the merry go round. It was a dream date for the kids and for my friend and I. Kids being entertained, tacos to eat, chatting, dancing horsies. Does it get any better than this?


5 comments:

TnT Bingham said...

Brooke, what fun blog! It has made me smile to read it. Way to go Emma writing upper and lowercase letters!!--and I LOVE the wedgie leotard! =) Awesome.

Alison said...

Very cute! you guys always have so much fun! Are you getting excited? He gets home in the next day or two right?

Anonymous said...

My kids used to love those things!!

Pam Levin said...

Boardwalk - here come Emma and Andrew Greenstreet! Look out, Ocean City!

Kori said...

My first adventure with Spencer on a merri-go-round was a joke. At the good court he kept acting like he was dying to go on the horses. So I paid the $2 and the second we got on he had death grip on me and started crying. I wasn't getting off, so we sat on the bench on the merri-go-round and I attempted to calm him down the entire time. I may wait until he's five to try again.