Saturday, July 25, 2009

The girl with an "I"

Emma has decided she knows how to write letters. All of a sudden "look Mom I made an M, or E, or F, or L" whatever. Of course I never have my camera when such letters appear and since they are usually outside with sidewalk chalk or on her easel chalk board they disappear before I can snap a picture of them. Well, this time she said it and I had my camera. "Look, Mom I made an uppercase and lowercase I."

So she did.



P.S. She loves that leotard but it's getting a little too small. As she says "my leotard always gives me a wedgie."

3 comments:

BritCosplay said...

This is so cute. She looks like a little Vanna White displaying her vowels.

{kim} said...

Wow, Emma is mrs. smarty pants! Your kids are both so good with letters. What's your secret?

Tonia said...

Wow, that's really impressive - way to go Emma (and Mom for being such a great teacher).