Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Minus actually seeing my mom or grandmothers Mother's Day was perfect. I love the sweet stuff Mike comes up with. I love seeing the excitement on my kids faces as they carry gift bags towards me- then sharing my chocolate with me at 7 a.m. The highlights of my day were BY FAR:
Emma singing with the Primary in church. She got shuffled into the back and then the chorister picked her up and she stood on his chair to sing. By the end of the singing she was pretending to be a chorister leading music. I loved it! When she came back to her seat she said "I sang for you, mom."

Andrew saying "Happy Mother's Day." I have a little video. It's so awesome!
Here are our Mother's Day pictures. I couldn't get both of them together. we take what we can get. I love both of their faces. I cannot explain how happy I am to be Mom to these two kiddos. I cannot think of anything else in the world that would challenge me more, make me laugh harder, keep me busier, or enlarge my heart more than spending my days with these kids.

3 comments:

Tonia said...

I'm glad you had a good day. You guys all look so cute all dressed up for church. I like your hair, so cute!

Kori said...

Very cute shirt and tie on Andrew! I'd have to agree that being a mom is the best!

Corie Green said...

So cute! I love how you love being a mom. :)