It's crazy and we love it!
That's awesome. I want a box like that to watch tv in! That's so funny.
Only your kids are small enough to fit in those things! lol!
How do you guys like OSO? We're not big fans of it, but maybe it will grow on us.
So cute! You can't tell they like tv at all! They look mesmerized!
Love the box chairs! Emma's hair reminds me so much of mine when I was a kid:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's awesome. I want a box like that to watch tv in! That's so funny.
Only your kids are small enough to fit in those things! lol!
How do you guys like OSO? We're not big fans of it, but maybe it will grow on us.
So cute! You can't tell they like tv at all! They look mesmerized!
Love the box chairs! Emma's hair reminds me so much of mine when I was a kid:)
Post a Comment