Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Two years seems like it is a lie. How can it be two whole years ago this sweet baby boy was born?
2 minutes....2 lbs 9 oz


2 months....probably scared for his life on a daily basis (big toddler sister and all)


But, he survived! Now, 2 years old! Happy Birthday Andrew!


Yes, this is exactly what it looks like. A child in a cupboard.

7 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! I'm sorry I have to write this through your mom, but that's how it goes until you get your own blog or email :) I remember when your mom and dad came home with the ultra sound pictures and told us you were a boy. There were a ton of pictures of you! We were so excited to see you and saw you earlier than we thought :) I was so impressed by the love your mom and dad had for you and how much they worried about you and prayed for you. You pulled through like a fighter and you are amazing to me. I love you buddy and can't wait until we can see you again! Oh and JT and Jakob love you too!

Sorry Andrew's mom that this comment turned into an epistle!

Anonymous said...

We have pretty much the same cereal in our house -- Long live Cheerios. Happy Birthday Andrew!!

Tonia said...

I'm so sad we can't be nearby to celebrate his birthday with you. Happy birthday Andrew!

{kim} said...

I'm more surprised at how much Emma's hair has grown since that picture than how much Andrew has grown! So cute!

Anonymous said...

We love you Bobo! Isn't it so much fun to be 2?

Rae Greenstreet said...

Mike & Brooke, you are awesome parents. Maybe you should write a "how to" book for the up and coming generation. What a great world it would be with more parents (& your perfect children) like you guys:)

Adriane said...

Oh my goodness, he was so little! But soooo beautiful too! Happy birthday Andrew!