Monday, February 9, 2009

Quotable


Sometimes even the prettiest girls get sick of smiling....

Quotes from Emma

This morning after sleeping with band aids on her knees and hand (from her fall yesterday) she announced "My knees are all better now! Thank you mommy, you made my knees all better wif your band aids."

At 6:45 this morning while we were still laying in my bed together
"I'm really hungry mommy, let's go make some chicken nuggets"

After I gave her the plate of chicken
"oh thank you mommy! You are so big." (I'm hoping she meant I was so nice, not so big)

Heard multiple times a day
"I need-uh haff-a do it myself!"

I'm going to be sad when she starts ending "th" words with that sound instead of "ff" it's so cute.

5 comments:

Tonia said...

Chicken nuggets at 6:45 sounds good to me! She's certainly a cutie!

Alison said...

I miss Emma. She's so fun!! Tell her we said hi!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable kid.

Stephanie said...

Breanna still does the "ff" thing too. It's so cute. And I love it how she still calls Olivia "Wiggia." I hope that lasts forever!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Isaac asks for Chicken Nuggets for breakfast every morning! Silly kids.