Monday, February 9, 2009

Not me Monday

For a healthy dose of denial...

It is not me who doesn't have an offical "write your stuff on me" 2009 calendar and keep hoping nothing gets scheduled for March because I've no place to write it. Think they're on clearance yet?

It is not me who stayed up WAY too late last night and is secretly wishing we had a 12 pack of Diet Coke so I could drink about 8 of them before noon.

It is not me who paid $1 extra for a gallon of milk at Target because I was already there and didn't feel like going to another store (where the milk is cheaper) and taking my kids out of the car.

It is not me who is going to hand make my Valentine for my sweetie because the card I liked was $5.50! Come on! It's a paper with a fold! But, that's not me. I'm not that cheap.

It is not me who even though I have a bread maker now is still afraid of things with yeast and have gotten it out multiple times to use and then put it away. I'm not scared of yeast. That would just be silly.

It is not me who bought a princess carriage with a horse for my daughter for absolutely no reason except it was Friday. Then, when my son had his eye and hands on a giant ball- I didn't buy that either. Buying toys for no reason just isn't something I would do.

3 comments:

Tonia said...

I'm afraid of yeast too. Andre keeps saying he wants to get a breadmaker but I keep refusing because that would mean I'd actually have to use yeast. What's up with that stuff?

Corie Green said...

Don't be afraid of yeast! My friend Crystal tought me to make bread and I loved it! And it was way easier than I thought it would be. Yeast is your friend! LOL

Mollie Lawrence said...

I have something for each of these... Diet coke, Boy do I ever! I haven't bought soda all year....I am starting to miss it:)

Milk, been there, done that.

Gwen and I hand made 30 valentines. I like them more, I AM NOT spending $6 on a folded piece of paper either:)

Bread Maker...I have had a new one for 2 months and haven't used it either. I am scared of yeast too! That was assuring:)

Toys.....with the one, I am done. NO MORE till b-day. I have been considering doing the pony money thing:)

Like the post sis. Might have to start a theme like this every once and a while myself:)