Andrew has discovered my toe socks. To say he loves them would be an understatement. He adores them. He wants to wear them every minute. He looks a little like an alien in them...but it's okay. It makes me laugh every single time he has them on. They especially look nice with no pants and his favorite yellow hat.
That is one funny kid! I love the one of him in the booster with the weird little socks daggling out and the one from behind. Hats and socks... most kids you can't keep them on them... Andrew you can't keep them off him!
Ha Ha Ha I love these pics! They are so cute but you do realize that one day he will really hate that you showed them to the world! LOL You have so much fun being a mom don't you? :)
11 comments:
That is one funny kid! I love the one of him in the booster with the weird little socks daggling out and the one from behind. Hats and socks... most kids you can't keep them on them... Andrew you can't keep them off him!
Hysterical! I'm laughing out loud at the computer!
That's hilarious! Andrew has the best fashion sense!
Andrew reminds me of Gonzo from the muppets with those socks on. That has to be the cutest/funniest thing I've seen this week.
Andrew reminds me of Gonzo from the muppets with those socks on. That has to be the cutest/funniest thing I've seen this week.
Ha Ha Ha I love these pics! They are so cute but you do realize that one day he will really hate that you showed them to the world! LOL You have so much fun being a mom don't you? :)
He looks a lot like my little guys with no pants on, toothpick legs.
That is hilarious! What a funny guy.
That boy cracks me up! I'm glad you allow him to follow his crazy ideas. He's too cute!
Very Charming!
too funny! What a cute little guy!
Post a Comment