Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A new leaf

Well, I have recieved SO much inspritation from other mommy bloggers doing great projects with their kiddos I decided to start my own! I don't know how inspriing it will be but I hope to record our homeschool journey there.

http://homeschooltots.blogspot.com/

I also decided to start it because this blog is going to go private over the next couple of weeks. My husband has been bugging me to make it private for about....a year and since he is eventually going to deploy I feel the need to have a tiny bit more security around my every day doings. SO- if you want to keep reading you'll need a gmail accoung (it's SO easy to get, just go to gmail.com).

Leave me a comment with your email so I can add you to the readers or if you want you can email me at greenstreet21 (@) Msn (dot) com

I don't care who you are (as long as you're not some creepy guy or girl spying on me from my complex)....but if you want to be in my circle...let me know!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in to be one of your blog readers

Shantommy said...

I want an invite to your blog!

Alison said...

I want an invite, too. Thanks!

Alison said...

you had better not forget me. please :)

Tonia said...

Me too, me too! And I'm so excited you started a new homeschooling blog, now I can get all of your great ideas!!!

Samantha Fife said...

we want in! jordanandsamantha at gmail.com

Cassie said...

Add me too, please! :)

Michelle said...

don't forget me.

Erin said...

add me too, me too!

Corie Green said...

me too me too!! :)

{kim} said...

I'm not even going to say it cause you should already know.

Stephanie said...

stephaniewil@gmail.com

Ethan is killing me with the same teething way too curious and disobedient phase. I can't helping thinking though that with him, it's not just a phase, it's in his blood. And Livy's performance so far confirms this theory. Also, I want to homeschool my kiddos too, once they grow up a little and I'm not too busy changing diapers to help them out, so I'll definately be reading your new blog!

Stephanie said...

stephaniewil@gmail.com

Ethan is killing me with the same teething way too curious and disobedient phase. I can't helping thinking though that with him, it's not just a phase, it's in his blood. And Livy's performance so far confirms this theory. Also, I want to homeschool my kiddos too, once they grow up a little and I'm not too busy changing diapers to help them out, so I'll definately be reading your new blog!

Mike and Adrianne said...

I love that you started a new blog. I love finding blogs that give me ideas to do with the kids.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Oh, and we would love an invite.

Megan said...

happybakerwife27@gmail.com

I love reading your blog !

Amanda L said...

Hi Brooke! I love looking at your sweet children and seeing Emma's wild and amazing hair. I love reading your commentary on your life and laughing with you at Andrew. I would love to be invited to read your blog. :) Amanda
amanleon3@hotmail.com

Sean & Lacey said...

He this is Lacey Stanley from you Milton ward, I saw you blog on cassies, you have a cute family and I would love to be invited to your blog, mine is private also so send me your email and I can add you too! laceystanley@hotmail.com
(the only bad part about private is you have to admit to stalking...;)