Here is a picture of all four of my children's feet. Notice anything? Oh yes, they're almost the same size! Andrew has started wearing size 5 shoes and Emma is barely in a 6. In some brands she can still wear a 5 1/2. So I ask- are Emma's feet small or are Andrew's feet big?
8 comments:
I would say Emmas are small. I think Jace is in a 7 already.
Yowza! I really need to step it up on my blog. You put me to shame! OK. You are awesome for homeschooling. Your crafts are so fun. Your kids are too cute. I would knock out the mom that wasn't watching her rotten kid at the playground! I hate that! Really! The playground is NOT a babysitter! Watch your stinken kid already! Hope all is well friends! We miss you in AZ.
Oh! As for the 15lb weights? When those get too light, use the kids! No joke. I do pushups with Daisy sitting on my back and holy crap it's hard! I mean regular pushups are hard with out a kid on your back!!
Yes. I think it's both :)
I would say both!
Adalyn is in 6-6.5. So I'd say Emma is small, but for his size Andrew may be a little big too. Ya know what they say about boys with big feet, right? Absolutely Nothing! :)
Bentley is a size 8 so I'm thinking Emma is a little small. I can't remember what size when he was Andrew's age, though...
Emma's feet are definitely small - Bella is wearing a size 8 1/2 or 9! Or maybe Bella's are big, hmmm?
Post a Comment