Sunday, December 14, 2008

The sweet little Christmas clothes

Have I mentioned how talented my mom is before?? She made the sweetest little Christmas skirt for Emma and a matching vest for Andrew. Emma loved to twirl in her skirt. So much, in fact that I couldn't get her to hold still for a picture. She was spinning and spinning and said "my skirt is so blurby, mommy." I'm not sure what she meant by that, but I'm pretty sure she meant she was happy with the way it twirled. Andrew, we have decided can make anything look good. He looks sweet and handsome in everything we put on him. I am not at all biased or anything (as his mother).

Thanks, Mom! We love them....next time we wish you could arrive via priority mail for only $6 shipping charge. Mom, if you want to see the pictures better just click on the collage, and it should enlarge.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alison said...

I love the shot of Andrew standing sideways. it's so cute. and oh my goodness look at Emma's hair!! Your mom is super talented! I have to have a girl so that I can order a Mom Scott skirt.

jeNnA said...

So cute. Love Emma Twirling in her skirt. :) Merry Christmas!