Sunday, December 14, 2008

The big mess

I was determined to finish addressing our Christmas cards on Friday. I sat at the kitchen table for an hour and wrote addresses and return addresses on every envelope. Where are those free address stickers when you need them? I was very pleased with myself when I had a big stack of finished cards. I will say I'm not ALL done since I've still got a bunch of addresses that were emailed to me I have to address the envelopes for and send out. BUT, I was almost done and that felt pretty good. However, while I was working hard spreading Christmas cheer via the United States Postal Service my children were also very busy playing in the kitchen. Here's the mess they managed to make in about 25 minutes while I got my "work" done.

Pretty impressive, huh?
So, anyone want to have us over for dinner?
No?
Why?

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Amazing what 2 can get into when you aren't looking, isn't it! We'd still have you over for dinner ;)