Monday, December 1, 2008

Not me Monday

I always read this post on another blog I read. The title is still probably there in the sidebar. I always love it and the author always makes me laugh. I thought I'd follow in suit today for some free "wasn't me" therapy.

It was NOT me who spilled sugar all over the kitchen floor when I grabbed a paper cutter (like giant blade scrapbook kind) out of the hands of my three year old.

It also was not me who left it within her reach.

I did not forget to take the table cloth off the table before I fed my kids spaghetti.

There are not now big red spaghetti stains all over it.

I did not snap one of my good knives right in half by using it as a crowbar on a frozen turkey.

I have not drank 2 quarts of sugar free Kool Aid already today.

I did not drop an egg shell in the cookies I made on Saturday.

I did not then turn the mixer off take it out and hope for the best.

I certainly did not eat about 12 of those cookies yesterday.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Well at least it's sugar free kool aid and I don't think cookies and treats are fattening during the holidays. :)

Samantha Fife said...

I love this! I may attempt one some Monday............

Mollie Lawrence said...

12???? That's one heck of a monday!

Samantha Fife said...

So I deleted your comment BEFORE I got your email...... so our address is
441 Emerald Street #E25 Iowa City IA 52246

Will you delete this too?