
Santa we bought at a yard sale in June for $1, and we picked up the pine cones on a walk a couple of weeks ago. They're Christmasy right?

Glass Christmas balls in a vase because our tree just can't take them. You'll see.

Our tree! Our humble sweet little 2 foot tall tree. We decided we'll use it until our kids have an opinion about it. I'd love a big live tree but I don't want to buy one and we don't have enough ornaments to put on one...so this fabulous little guy will do. We even have a few gifts waiting already. (Thanks, Brenda!)

Santa and a sleigh. Man, this is a cool toy.

Tiny Santa clothes hung on a line. This is my favorite.

A couple of really handsome boys.

Emma and Mike hanging ornaments on the tree. There were a bowl of m's up on the top shelf above the tree but when I walked in the room last night Emma had climbed up and was eating them! I moved them and hid the stool she used!

Please don't notice the mess all over the floor behind this fellow. This is what happens while you're decorating....everything else gets destroyed. Andrew thought we were supposed to TASTE the decorations before we put them up.
2 comments:
What fun Chrsitmas decorations!
Andrew is looking so much like mike! What a little stinker for stealing the M&Ms....those little ones are sneaky!
Post a Comment