Saturday, September 13, 2008

Toddler pride

Emma is so proud of her paper with 5 ponies on it (even though there's a new paper hanging on the bathroom door with one pony on it already....she's still stuck on the completed project). She carried it around all evening on Friday. She would count the ponies and then say "Alright, Emma! You really did it! You got five ponies!" Oh my gosh it was so cute! She's so hilarious when she talks to herself. I hope she never ever stops.

5 comments:

Corie Green said...

Ok that is soo cute that she talks to herself!! I love it! Yay Emma! :)

Alison said...

They look so much older. Now I'm depressed.

Tonia said...

So cute! Awww, I miss you guys.

Tonia said...

Texas is totally over rated! Maybe we'll come back ;)

ALYN said...

We did a similar sticker/incentive program with our daughters!