While we were at Target we looked at all the very exciting Halloween costumes. They have such cute ones. Emma found the MOST exciting costume: a UNICORN!!! Can you believe it? I can't either. Of couse for $30 the unicorn should do something else except be worn and drug down the street for 15 minutes but at least now it's another fun thing to look at at Target. I'm so happy Emma is content to look at the things she likes...otherwise we'd never go out. Looking at the Halloween costumes reminded me of the time Mike and I dressed up at the Blue Man group for Halloween. Halloween 2005. There are 3 blue men in the group, but I was 26 weeks pregnant with Emma so when anybody asked me where our third Blue Man was I just pointed to my belly. We won the costume contest and it was SO much fun. Mike was AWESOME when he accepted our award. He was the PERFECT Blue Man. If you've never seen Blue Man group and you're ever in a city that has a show (NYC, Boston, Orlando and maybe Chicago) GO. It's so much fun. And, spend the extra $15 and sit in the first 5 rows, it's worth it. So for flashback Friday I give you..........................................................................................................BLUE MAN GROUP....................................
8 comments:
I love the church curtain.
And the expressions on your faces. That's a great costume. I'm starting to scheme what we should be this year...
good one brooke! I remember the blue man group costumes! WONDERFUL! What a blast!
On the other note....what a GREAT idea for potty training! Where was that idea when I was potty training gwen? HUH? We will definatly use that one with the next one!
Gwen is getting better at "just looking" She tried to start today with mom, (she's the biggest sucker:) But I wasn't having it! I reminded her about how she JUST had a birthday! She got over it quickly:P
Love ya sis! Time to see you is getting closer!
Everyone of our kids pooped for m&m's! Those were the days!!
She's a smart kid! Knows when to make it count. Gotta love bribery..er - I mean the "reward system". Although we just used candy, I like your idea better. They can watch a movie over and over again. But once the candy is given, it's gone and we have to deal with the kid bouncing off the wall!
Great costume by the way. I like the flashback friday segment. Good idea.
Yay Emma! I wish I could say we were having the same success here but Isabella will not give in for any amount of bribery we have to offer, once this little girl makes up her mind it is tough to change it!
Isabella was a unicorn for her first halloween, Olivia might use the costume this year (although it was a little big on Bella when she wore it and so we may wait until next year, we'll see).
I love the blue man group costume idea - very clever! I think they are in Vegas too (or at least were at one point). I'm still loving your flashback Friday idea!
By the way, we're home and Ike hasn't even touched us so we are good and safe!
By the way, Emma is small enough maybe she could fit into the unicorn costume - let me see how big it is and I'll let you know.
Blue Man Group Rocks! We had so much fun at that show! Great job, Emma on pooping in the toilet. Please come show Talan how it's done.
So far Bentley is unwilling to "work" for M&M's...the sticker idea is something to think about! Isabel did that and earned doll house furniture.
LOVED the Blue Man Halloween! You guys not only wore the costumes, you stayed in character. You two are awesome!
Bentley wants to be a chipmunk for Halloween. That is NOT a costume that is find-able. So good luck to me.
Post a Comment