Thursday, September 4, 2008

Teamwork

Emma has this weird thing she does sometimes when she's watching TV. She's only done it for about 6 months and we seriously cannot come up with any reason she does it. She will be watching TV and just get up run to the TV stand right in front of it and put her hand on the TV. It's so weird. She'll stand there for 5 minutes or so and usually go sit back down. When Tonia, Andre and their girls stayed over night with us Bella did it too. This may have been because she saw Emma do it....or maybe our TV has some freaky ablity to communicate with little children we don't see. Well, Andrew is too short still to participate in this TV touching behavior although he wants to! He has tried to monkey himself up high enough many times to get his little hands to touch the TV. But, when you're still 29 inches tall there's not much you can do. I was at a Dr. appointment yesterday and daddy saw him trying with all his baby might to get up there....so he gave him a hand. This made me laugh. Hard. Unless you've seen Emma do this you probably won't laugh....but it's my blog and my place I write things I want to remember.....so

it's here.

4 comments:

Corie Green said...

That is really cute! My twinners do that too!! I wonder what it is all about!

Adriane said...

Ahhhh, that is so funny, and cute!! I love how he's doin' just like big sis!

Tonia said...

Freaky! do do do do, We have now entered "The Twilight Zone."

ALYN said...

They look so zen like touching the TV. Mine were more of the "push buttons til they break" type. Hence the power buttons on the tv and vcr are broken. When you loose the remote, it's a pain...