Thursday, September 4, 2008
Mommy etchasize?
This morning I managed to roll my rump out of bed at 5:30 to spend a (hopeful) hour having my proverbial butt kicked into shape with my Jillian Michaels (from Biggest Loser) workout. This set of 2 DVD's is like $30 and I got it at a yard sale for $2! I was so excited....and I hadn't yet completed an entire workout yet. I had done parts, but today I was ready. I was lacing up my tennis shoes at 5:35 when the door to the living room opened and a squinty eyed messy haired Emma staggered into the room. Rubbing her eyes she said "Mommy etchasize?" I said, "yep, mommy's going to do some exercising." She wiped her hair out of her eyes and said "Emma etchasize too." Then she did. She jumped and ran in place. She cheered me on "nice jumping, mommy." For about 10 minutes then she requested a cup of milk and to watch Max and Ruby. Well, I wassn't ready to give up my dibs on the DVD player but set her up on the computer....with Max and Ruby and some milk. Jillian kicked my butt, and made my shoulder sore. I'll see her again tomorrow, and maybe I'll listen to Max and Ruby in the background again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is it the 30 day shred videos? I did those ones and yeah, I was super sore. I need to start doing them again!
Such is my life. Ive started putting jace back in bed with our portable Dvd player on a movie. That works for like maybe 20 min. Kids!
That's so cute! Talan does the same thing with me. He does push-ups, sit-ups, running, and pilates. Emma and Talan are going to be buff someday thanks to us. Oh, and I love Jillian!
Post a Comment