Wednesday, September 3, 2008

18 sniff*sniff months old

Is this the same boy born at only 2 lbs 9 oz 18 months ago? I am surprised by him on a daily basis. Every day I want to pull my hair out and fall over laughing at different moments with this boy. He is firey, wild, so so sweet and growing right up. I don't want you to be big son, I love you just the way you are. I am so proud of you son...growing up from a tiny baby in a box to my big boy who can run, climb, jump, and talk! I thought a little display of some of his words would be a perfect way to celebrate the occasion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG BIG SIGH.......How so so sweet, I miss you all so very much. No I can't believe he's 18 months old, I saw him when he was only minutes old,and I can't believe how fast time goes, way way to fast. love and miss you all Mom.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I forgot how long ago 18 months old was! Regan was our little signer as well -- her favorite words were "more candy" translated meant more M&Ms.

Stephanie said...

So, did the bowl fall over right after the camera went off? (I can't help paying attention to those things.)