Friday, September 5, 2008

Playing tag....


My friend Corie tagged me. We bloggers are funny. I have so enjoyed getting to know friends and family better through in Internet.....so I will play along, and then tag others.

3 Joys
1. My kids
2. My husband
3. Travelling to see all the people we love all over the country

3 Fears
1. Flying over water. Heaven help me if we get sent to Guam, Japan or Hawaii. I will need a big fat tranquillizer to make it through the flight.
2. Anyone hurting my children
3. Mike crashing his helicopter and leaving me a widow. Don't do it, babe.

3 Current Goals
1. Lose 20 lbs. I've been rocking the calorie counting world this week....sweating in the morning, walking in the evening. So help me if the scale doesn't budge....
2. Start digital scrapbooking
3. Finish painting my dining room chairs.

3 current obsessions
1. Where are we going to move? Where are we going to move? Where are we going to move?
2. Organizing more formal "preschool" like activities for Emma in the fall. Maybe organizing a mommy preschool co-op. I don't want my little homeschooler falling behind!
3. Trying to find a cheap plane ticket for my mom to come and stay with us later this month. Mike is getting his wings on the 26th and I'm having surgery on the 23rd (I have an umbilical hernia that is ready to be fixed) and we could sure use the hands/support but not for $450! I'm desperately trying to will the airlines to have a $198 sale!

3 random facts about myself: Interesting.....
1. I hate/loathe/despise pictures of JUST me, but love being in pictures with my family. The picture I posted above happens to be one of my favorites. We're at Linvilla Orchards with our second "family" picking the apples....I was 24 weeks pregnant with Emma. Little did I know I would meet her only 5 weeks later.....
2. I am desperate to have braces. I want them more than I want a second car. I won't get them for another couple of years....but when I do I'll be the happiest person getting braces ever.
3. I can make up songs, really fast, on the spot. Most of the time I borrow a tune...but I make up about 15 songs a day. To the tune of Farmer in the Dell: Emma cleans the toys, Emma cleans the toys, It is time to tidy up, Emma cleans the toys.

Now you know everything....

Okay tagees....you have to make the same lists I did and then tag 5 other people.

I tag: Erin, Alison (Bramhall), Mollie, Kim (everybody's doing it) and Brenda.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

If you move to Japan, all dental work is free free free!!! Don't you want to come on over???

Corie Green said...

Yay! I love bloggers! :)

Erin said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll see what I can do.
Your fear of flying over water reminds me of Grandma Tayrien. Didn't she take an inflatable raft in her carry-on to Hawaii? I wonder what she thought would happen? The plane would crash, she'd survive and float away on her raft? Maybe you could borrow it from her. :-) Don't worry I'm sure that won't happen.

andre said...

You certainly don't look pregnant enough to be delivering in 5 weeks (but I guess you weren't really, were you)! Also instead of braces you could also get that invisalign thing that Shannon got. I think she said that it is the same price as braces only you can't see them - but check with her to verify, well if you're interested anyway!

andre said...

I just realized I've been leaving comments under Andre's name. It really is me, Tonia ;)

Anonymous said...

pardon the greenie blogger question - but when I read the tag blog and saw who you tagged I assumed Brenda was a friend of yours and not you old SIL. Correct me if I'm wrong. And if I'm wrong - tell me what to do (am I aging myself here??)