
So, I forgot to recognize....this is my 202nd post! Which means....I should have celbrated 2 posts ago! Yey me. I'm go glad I started this blog. I've been going back reading old posts from where we started here on the web....I recorded so many things I would have otherwise forgotten. Yey!
Also, see that picture of a "horsie" up top? Well, for (nearly) 9 years Mike's been telling me he has NO artistic ability. Yesterday morning I was getting my bag of tricks ready for church (aka stuff to keep your kids quiet) and on the magna doodle was a drawing of a pretty fancy horse. I asked if he did it and he said "yes, last week in church." No artistic ablilty my foot. Well done, babe.
2 comments:
That is a pretty impressive horse, especially for a magna doodle. Nice job Mike!
Nice! I can't do anything like that.
Post a Comment