Saturday, August 16, 2008

The boy with a crooked smile



This boy is tough. I can't believe he weighs only 16 lbs still. Emma pushed him down on Friday and he hit his nose on the way down and had a big fat bloody nose. Sometimes it's so rotten to be the little brother. However....3 minutes later he was running around again and I was having to chase him to wipe the blood away (his nose was still dripping a bit).

He is obsessed with Maisy Mouse. We have 2 small Maisy Mouse books and he can be seen most of the time carrying them around trying to persuade me to do nothing but read them over and over and over and over and over.

He always always has something in each of his hands. I can't figure out if he is right or left handed because he always carries around something in each hand. He switches his fork back and forth, and only eats crayons.

His favorite things to play with are cars, balls and the cat. He's gotten pretty brave giving Anna kisses this week and coming up with a mouth full of hair (GROSS!)

His life revolves around going outside. If we didn't have a screened in porch I'd have gone nuts because this kid has to breath the "fresh" (if you can call 93 degrees and humid fresh) air.

I feel like it was yesterday he was born.....and now he's a big boy in dino pajamas juming on the trampoline.

2 comments:

Tonia said...

Wow Brooke, that was a lot of catching up - you've been busy tonight! I don't know what everybody here is going to do when you move away, there will definitely be a void. I guess I'm glad I'll be gone before you so I don't have to notice it!

Andrew's crooked smile is so cute. I love when we walk and he looks over and smiles, he's such a little flirt, so cute!

By the way, where did you buy the mildew remover?

usmcsedrick said...

The Picture of Andrew is so cute, I think he looks just like his Dad.