Monday, August 18, 2008

Old school...




Emma has discovered My Little Pony. I can't say I was sorry. I loved My Little Ponies...
We were at the store on Saturday (for something totally unrelated to Ponies, but what's a trip to the store without looking at the toys????)
Emma sees the ponies and notices there are so many varieties! Nice...
She pics 2 she likes the best carries them to the grocery cart and drops them in.
She goes back to the ponies and talks to them a little (she is only 2!) Picks another one, takes it to the cart, puts it in. At this point I say to Mike "how long do you think she will do this? He said "until she has one of every variety." After a couple more rounds Mike stopped her, lined up her ponies and said "you can't have all these ponies but you can have one." Daddy is such a big softy! (Luckily she was stocking up on toys that are $5 a peice)
She and her pony have had some good times over the last couple of days. She is a UNICORN which is the MOST special kind of horse! She came with a little plastic sandwhich on a plate which is what Emma is feeding to her in teh pictures above. I have to keep the plate away from Andrew because he tries to eat it (big surprise!)
I love it when she says "oh, mommy I fink my pony is hungry."
I should have kept all those little ponies...wouldn't I be the coolest ever??!!

4 comments:

Adriane said...

How cute! I know what you mean... I wish I would have kept mine, too, but we'll just have to console ourselves that they were probably riddled w/ 25 year old bacteria anyway ;) LOL

Anonymous said...

Uh oh...a girl with an obsession for ponies leads to a very expensive hobby later on - horse back riding lessons! Maybe you'll get lucky soon and McDonald's will run a Happy Meal promotion with sweet little miniature My Little Ponies!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh...a girl with an obsession for ponies leads to a very expensive hobby later on - horse back riding lessons! Maybe you'll get lucky soon and McDonald's will run a Happy Meal promotion with sweet little miniature My Little Ponies!

ALYN said...

Emma is just too Cute! We recently purchased a pony for Lia as well.