Monday, August 18, 2008

Keep your pants on!

Here are 2 children who can't keep their pants on! Never in my life did I think I would say more than once in day "go get your underpants!" or "no naked tushies in the livingroom." Emma has a new obsession with pushing my buttons and she knows taking her pants off (she can't get her tops off or believe me she would!) coming into my presence and saying "Emma, don't take your pants off! This is not good manners." So, what is there left for me to say when my 2 year old gives me my own lectures??

Andrew can't keep his pants on either, but not by choice. His FAVORITE game is the "run away and hide" game. When we're at a store he runs around the corner and just waits for you to come and find him. Little turkey. So, I always find him....and at the store the other day while Mike was helping Emma pick out her pony (see next post) I was playing baby hide and seek with Andrew. One of the times I got to him he was looking up at me with his big blue eyes, and his pants around his ankels....oh what I would have given to have a picture of that! This kid makes me laugh!

2 comments:

Tonia said...

I love the way Emma gives you your own lectures. At least you know she listens, right? Too bad she doesn't always obey huh? Kids these days!!! ;)

Corie Green said...

Oh my gosh your kids are so big now! I am so glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours! :) I love them, I love being able to feel like I know what is happening with my friends and family I never get to see!