Friday, August 1, 2008

Mommy Beach

The last night Hillary was here Mike had a night flight and so Hillary and I took the kids to Mommy Beach. This is a quiet beach on the sound side of the Gulf of Mexico. More like going to a lake with white sand because there aren't any real waves to bother the kids. They loved it! Emma wore suit-floaty-suit and drug her wagon around in the water. Andrew wandered in and out of the water, played with the sand and walked around on the beach. Hillary and I actually had moment of sitting on our towels. Sitting!! It may not be as exciting if you're the skim boarding type but for little kiddies mommy beach rocks. We were also there in the late afternoon/evening so I wasn't worried about the heat and sun. There were very few people there....although the only ones left were questionable. We had such a nice chat and took many many many pictures of ourselves, which may be our favorite thing to do.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: