Okay, so the video isn't actually about daddy coming home but when he got home late this afternoon I felt like he had been gone for a week.....because he even admitted he's basically been ignoring everything that wasn't a book or helicopter all week. Not because he wanted to but because his schedule was just so demanding this week! He got home from his cross country trip to South Carolina Monday night after 10 p.m., Tuesday and Wednesday night after midnight and last night at almost 11. So the the kiddies haven't seen much of daddy this week....and they were feeling it. They were crabby and cranky and needy and SO weepy when he left. But, after only 30 minutes or so of daddy being home they perked right up! I guess I'm just boring? No, I think that daddy is just their most favorite toy in the world and when he's not around to play with for a while....they let me know! I was putting the sheets back on Emmas bed and the kids couldn't resist playing on the bed....Emma was getting ready for bed, so she's just in a pajama shirt....(it's about 6 p.m.! My little night owl.)
No comments:
Post a Comment